Cuitisan, after years of research and development, has achieved something that was not possible for a long time. For the first time, stainless steel food storage containers can be used in the microwave.
In addition, the food storage containers have many other features:
- microwave ovens safe (without lid)
- oven safe (up to 400°C, without lid)
- refrigerators and freezers safe (up to -40°C)
- dishwasher safe
- pollutants free (EDC, BPA)
- no absorption and emission of odours or discolouration
- 100% airtight
- antibacterial : withstands 99% of bacteria, can be additionally disinfected with boiling water
- easy to use thanks to its light weight and resistance
CROMOSTEEL, the innovative, high-quality material is Cuisitisan's registered trademark. It contains more than 18% copper, which has a positive antibacterial effect. To heat food, unlike traditional media, where the electromagnetic waves of the microwave directly touch the food, the Cuitisan containers interact with the waves. Also, with CROMOSTEEL containers, evaporation during the heating process is significantly reduced because the container accumulates heat instead of directly irradiating the food.
- The lid should not be used in the microwave or oven
- Only ever use the stainless steel tins individually in the microwave
- It should be ensured that the container does not touch the walls inside the microwave
- Remove the tins from the microwave oven standing with oven gloves, oven cloth or a dry cloth.
- Dairy products should not be stored in the containers for longer than a week